Subtle tones of vanilla blended with coconut, will evoke images of the tropics, a warm summer breeze and sheer lip oil indulgence!
Our Coconilla lip oil nourishes and softens by slowly absorbing into the skin, with a non greasy feel. It hydrates and heals the skin tissue, reducing redness, reducing trans-epidermal water loss and increasing smoothness of the skin.
Marula oil is one of Africa’s greatest skin care oils and a key ingredient, due to it being rich in antioxidants and omega 6 and 9. Its high content of palmitic acid creates a protective coating on the surface of the skin making it a good oil for dry, cracked or peeling lips.
Another key ingredient is Vitamin E. It plays a crucial role in protecting skin cells and membranes from environmental damage. This protection extends to stopping damage to the lips from UV rays, pollutants and aging. It provides deep moisturisation for the lips whilst allowing them to function naturally, therefore helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Directions of Use
Shake well and tilt towards lips. Use alone or as a primer under your favourite lip product. Allow the oil to absorb into lips before adding more lip products on top.
Organic Castor Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Marula Oil, Natural Vitamin E (D-Mixed Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Coconut Fragrance Oil and Vanilla Fragrance Oil.
*The golden yellow colour, is the natural colour of the ingredients mixed. There are neutriliser chemicals you can add, to make the oil clear in colour. However, we decided to keep our ingredients list as simple as possible, with no unnecessary chemicals added.
- We offer refills of this product at a discounted price, to re-use the tube. Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- The bamboo tube can be recycled or composted as it is a naturally biodegradable material.
- The inner glass tube insert can be taken out and recycled.
- The product does not come in box, the reason for this is to minimise waste.
- This product is made in the UK.
- This product is suitable for vegans.
- The ingredients and the finished product were not tested on animals.
This product has been developed by The Beauty Umbrella and is not sold by any other retailer.